With a shot at happiness in sight, it’s no time to drop the ball.
A back condition ruined Ray’s basketball ambitions, but he wants one last opportunity to play before hanging up his sneakers. While volunteering as a coach at a special needs school in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, he meets Singaporean Xin, who works matching wealthy corporations with compatible charities. Xin helps the American navigate the local customs in order to see the smile Xin fell for at first sight, but Ray makes sure no one sees how hard it is for him to keep upright, let alone keep enjoying Vietnam and playing the sport he loves.
When Ray’s back pain becomes too great to hide, Xin accommodates him in Ho Chi Minh and in Singapore—and in bed. Ray wants to imagine a future for them but fears he’s damaged goods, and Xin’s obligations in Asia aren’t easily forgotten. Ray won’t be another charity of Xin’s, especially when Xin also needs someone by his side. Their romance will be cut as short as Ray’s basketball dreams unless he can close the Pacific-sized distance between them.
In Your Court is a contemporary m/m romance available thanks to Dreamspinner Press. It can be bought here:
Cover is credited to the fantastic Garrett Leigh.
Guest posts from In Your Court’s release tour can be found here:
- Dreamspinner Press Blog, talking about surreal experiences in Vietnam
- MM Good Book Reviews, talking about disability in romance
- Alpha Book Club, talking about the best Vietnamese food
- Open Skye Book Reviews, talking about gestures being intrinsic to learning languages
- Love Bytes Same Sex Book Reviews, top five books in m/m romance that feature main characters with disabilities
- Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words, talking about the book’s inspiration
If you’d like to review the book on a blog or any other medium, please go ahead, and feel free to use the following promo images (plus the book’s cover image) however you’d like.